You can’t talk your way out of a situation you’ve behaved your way into.
Reputation management is not a one-off ‘cleaning-up’ exercise, it’s a long-term process designed to make sure that all the good things you do are known and understood. That process needs to be aligned to your mission, vision and values, so your organisation’s good name works as hard for you, as you do for it.
In a crisis, if your organisation’s hard earnt reputation is under threat you will require clear thinking and trusted advice to help you communicate your side of the story. We have extensive experience in managing crisis communications around reputational threats, including:
- care home issues
- contentious planning applications
- criminal investigations
- data breaches
- disgruntled former employees
- HSE investigations
- negative or inaccurate media coverage
- poor school OFSTED reports
- social media complaints
- trolling from unhappy customers
- workplace accidents or fatalities