KOR News - 10 August 2018
PR Account Co-ordinator
We have an exciting role for a PR Account Co-ordinator in our busy, award-winning strategic communications consultancy. We’re looking for someone with outstanding organisational skills and, most importantly, a real ability and enthusiasm for professional communications. Ideally you’ll have a qualification in communications at A-level or higher.
Your duties will include:
- Media and social media monitoring and scheduling
- Research and planning
- Account administration
- Supporting Account Managers and Account Directors with the execution of PR programmes
- Compiling coverage (print and online)
- Managing client databases and ensuring GDPR compliance
- Organising meetings and taking minutes
- Supporting the smooth running of the office and client accounts
- Liaising with clients (including senior managers), journalists and suppliers
- Assisting with the organisation of events
Excellent written and verbal skills, excellent knowledge of social and digital media channels and a keen interest in news and current affairs. Great ideas and creativity, proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, and a full driving licence and vehicle.
Knowledge of WordPress, Google Analytics, MailChimp and other communications software and tools. Experience in writing content for press, social media and other digital and print channels.
This is an entry level position in public relations and, on completion of a successful first year with KOR, you will be enrolled in an industry accredited training course to gain a professional qualification and grow your role within the company.
As a valued member of the team, KOR will offer you:
- Opportunities for training with our in-house team and professional bodies
- Opportunities to attend networking sessions and industry events
- The KOR pension scheme
- A day off on your birthday
- Plenty of fruit, tea and coffee in the office (as well as the occasional slice of cake!)
To apply, please email a copy of your CV and an application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is 5pm on Friday 31st August 2018. Interviews for shortlisted candidates will be held on 12th September at our offices at The West Wing, Old Broadclyst Station, Exeter EX5 3AS.