KOR News - 14 March 2018
Senior PR Account Executive
If you have experience working in communications (ideally for two years or more) and want to take the next career step, our growing Exeter-based PR agency, KOR Communications, is looking for a Senior PR Account Executive.
You will be part of a small, friendly team, providing support across a range of projects for both private and public sector clients.
KOR Communications provides strategic and creative PR support to a number of high profile businesses and organisations in the South West. We have clients in land and property, science and technology, public health, rural affairs, economic development, and education and community. Digital communications are integrated in all areas of our work and we provide in-house photography and video production to create compelling content.
You will need a minimum of three good A-levels (or equivalent), including English, and have excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills. A degree in PR, communications or similar would be preferable. You will have a keen interest in following news and current affairs both online and in more traditional publications. You’ll also need to be able to drive and have access to a car.
Working across a number of clients accounts, the Senior Account Executive duties will include:
- Assisting with social and digital media accounts
- Compiling and maintaining media and contact databases
- Writing social and digital content, press releases and feature copy
- Media relations, with local, regional and national print, online and broadcast media
- Monitoring digital and press coverage and compiling evaluation reports
- Assisting with the organisation of events
- Conducting research and helping to develop PR proposals
- Attending meetings with clients and partners
As a valued member of the team, KOR will offer you:
- Opportunities for training with our in-house team and professional bodies
- Opportunities to attend networking sessions and industry events
- The KOR pension scheme
- A day off on your birthday
- Plenty of fruit, tea and coffee in the office (as well as the occasional slice of cake!)
For further details on our company and our work, please visit www.korcommunications.co.uk.
To apply, please email a copy of your CV and an application letter to email@example.com
The deadline for applications is 5pm on Friday 6th April 2018. Interviews for shortlisted candidates will be held on 18th April 2018 at our offices at The West Wing, Old Broadclyst Station, Exeter EX5 3AS.