The Benyon Estate is a family-owned, family-run estate, which owns and manages residential and commercial property, and supports the local community and economy, in Hackney’s De Beauvoir Town.
To raise the profile of the Estate and support the delivery of the organisational ambitions to grow the business, KOR provides media relations and digital communications support.
- To promote the reputation of the Estate, its people and activities through proactive engagement with key audiences.
- To raise a greater awareness of the Benyon Estate as a responsible landlord and professional property business.
To raise the profile of the Estate through targeted communications activity, including news items for local and sector publications, email newsletters, social media support, blog and website news items, and case studies of residential and commercial tenants.
KOR also provides a press office function and has organised public consultation events.
In 2018, the Benyon Estate achieved:
- A sustained reputation as a responsible, forward-thinking Estate that supports its community and local economy.
- Coverage in key target publications, including Evening Standard (print and online), Architects Journal, and Architecture Today.
- An e-newsletter open rate of 50% (compared to an industry average of 16.2%) and click rate of 12.7% (compared to an industry average of 1.7%) [Source: MailChimp]
- An improved social media presence with an increase in followers and engagement.
- Regular news, updates and blogs on the Benyon Estate website to inform and engage a variety of audiences.