To support the Benyon Estate in Hackney, KOR has developed an integrated, multi-channel communications strategy, to raise the profile of the Estate and support the delivery of the organisational ambitions to grow the business.
Working alongside the team at the Estate, KOR is working with print and online publications and on a social and digital media campaign, to help nurture a better understanding of the Estate and its activities by effectively communicating to key audiences.
- To support the reputation management of the estate, its people and its activities through a proactive approach to engagement with key audiences
- To raise a greater awareness of the Benyon Estate being a responsible landlord and a professional property business
In 2017, KOR worked with the Benyon Estate to achieve:
- Coverage in key local publications, including Hackney Citizen, Hackney Gazette and E1 Life
- Coverage in key industry publications, including Property Week and Public Sector Build Journal
- Estimated online coverage views of 23.7K
- Print circulation of 109K
- An e-newsletter open rate of 54.5% – compared to an industry average of 16.4% [Source: MailChimp]
- An improved social media presence with an increase in followers and engagement
- A reputation as a responsible, forward-thinking Estate that supports its community and people
Est. online coverage views
Newsletter open rate