KOR Communications has worked with Westcountry homebuilder Cavanna Homes since 2009 and supported the company in building its reputation as a leading provider of high-quality new homes.
We provide a comprehensive package of communications to support the company’s ambitious growth plans for its upcoming centenary year in 2023.
Activities include, organic and sponsored content for social media, professional photography and video, award submissions, and media relations to secure positive coverage in local, regional, national and sector press.
- To support the promotion and sales of new homes.
- To raise the corporate reputation of the company.
Identify key target audience groups and develop a programme of communications to support business growth, including:
- Securing media opportunities in national and sector publications, positioning the firm as leaders in their field.
- Securing coverage in local property editorial and supplements to showcase new developments in print and online.
- Highlighting achievements of the company and its staff in print, online and social media.
- Producing a schedule of engaging social media posts, including organic and promoted content.
- Producing high-quality promotional videos for the website and social media to promote new developments, with drone footage, exterior and interior shots, and homeowner interviews.
- Professional photography of show home interiors and new developments, including street scenes, homeowners and properties.
- Providing a press office facility to handle all media enquiries; promotional, reactive and planning related, as well as out of hours support.
- Media training.
- Crisis communications.
- Producing award-winning submissions for top industry awards.
- Design and publication of a quarterly print magazine.
- Providing support for events, including promotion, invitations, photocalls, and meeting and greeting guests and visitors.
- Supported Cavanna Homes since 2009 and continue to be retained as their public relations and communications agency as the company has grown; At the end of financial year 2018, the company’s pre-audited figures showed a £64.7 million turnover, a 6.4% increase on the previous year.
- Secured strong media coverage in key target industry publications, including Housebuilder magazine, Show House magazine, The Times Bricks and Mortar supplement, and Waitrose magazine.
- Shortlisted in top industry awards and recognised as a top national homebuilder by the Home Builders Federation, and the firm’s Site Managers have been recognised in the National House Building Council’s Pride in the Jobs Awards.
- A significant increase in the number of social media engagements and positive comments across the firm’s social media platforms.
- Maintained a largely positive reputation for Cavanna Homes across the Westcountry and beyond.
As a company we have benefited greatly from KOR’s PR services, support, advice and training. The most significant return on investment has been the way in which their work has helped us to raise our profile as a leading homebuilder in the south west, particularly when it comes to securing new sites for development. Jonathan Cavanna, Director at Cavanna Homes