KOR Communications has worked with the South-West based family homebuilder Cavanna Homes since 2009 and supported the company in building its reputation as a provider of high-quality homes and outstanding aftercare to its buyers.
In 2018, the company collected its sixth consecutive maximum five-star award from the National Homebuilders Federation (HBF).
Through regular property and business editorial in key media across the region and nationwide, as well as regular feature opportunities for individual properties in target publications, our comprehensive package of communications has supported Cavanna Homes in growing the business.
To use PR to support the promotion and sales of new homes and to raise the corporate reputation for the company.
Identify key target audience groups and develop a programme of communications to support business growth, including:
- Regular property editorial to showcase new developments in print and online
- Highlighting the achievements of the company and its staff in print and online
- Producing short promotional videos to provide online house hunters with an overview of the location of each new development and a look around the show home
- Professional photography (with studio lighting) of new homes and developments for the website, for property editorial and to accompany award entries
- Providing an external press office to handle all media enquiries; promotional, reactive and planning related
- Media training and crisis communications
- Design and publication of a special commemorative supplement to make 90 years as a homebuilder
- Retained public relations and communications agency since 2009
- Cavanna Homes recognised as a top national homebuilder for six consecutive years (2013 – 2018) by the House Builders Federation, achieving a maximum five stars for customer satisfaction in the nationwide HBF survey
- Gold Award in the national What House? Awards for best partnership project – Horizon, Budleigh Salterton, Devon with Clinton Devon Estates and Cornerstone (November 2015)
- Regular coverage every month in local and regional property publications; including newspapers, magazines and online to promote new homes and developments
- In excess of 5,000 views of Cavanna’s promotional videos on YouTube
As a company we have benefited greatly from KOR’s PR services, support, advice and training. The most significant return on investment has been the way in which their work has helped us to raise our profile as a leading homebuilder in the south west, particularly when it comes to securing new sites for development. Jonathan Cavanna, Director at Cavanna Homes