KOR has been working alongside Clinton Devon Estates to position the land and property management business as reputable, responsible and forward-thinking.
Their activities include, organic farming, sustainable forestry, deer management, residential and commercial property management.
Over the past 10 years, we have achieved regular media coverage in local, regional and national outlets, including specialist sector publications, which, in 2016 alone received 50,000 online views and over 615,000 in print. This is complemented by high-quality professional photography and video.
We also produce a quarterly magazine, Countryside Matters, communicating the latest news to all stakeholders and audiences, as well as acting as external press office and handling any media enquiries, building relationships with journalists.
Clinton Devon Estates has a portfolio of commercial property across the South West and provides one of the region’s best equipped equestrian event venues at Bicton. It also owns a major part of the East Devon Pebblebed Heaths, which have important European environmental designations, including a Site of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI), a Special Area of Conservation and a Special Protection Area.
By working with the senior leadership team of the Estates, KOR has developed a very good understanding of the people and organisations with whom Clinton Devon Estates need to communicate. These are some of the methods we use to promote the work of the Estate and engage with their communities and stakeholders:
- Placing thought leadership pieces in regional and national publications
- Producing a quarterly magazine called Countryside Matters (now e-zine) addressing key issues affecting those in the land and property management industry
- Managing all social media accounts, communicating with members of the public and online influencers
- Producing high quality professional photography and video to support editorial and press releases and for websites, social media and newsletters
- Producing animated videos
- Acting as an external press office handling all media enquiries for the estate and building relationships with key journalists
- Helping to organise events and consultation workshops
- Retained as sole communications agency since 2008
- A reputation as a responsible, forward-thinking landowner that supports its community and its people
- 68 pieces of coverage secured in 2016 alone, with over 50,000 online views and circulation of 615,000
- Over 100 pieces of coverage secured in 2015 with an estimated 606,000 views online and circulation of 2.13 million
- A strong social media presence, with over 1,200 Twitter followers and 820 Facebook likes
KOR has worked closely with us in crafting a communications plan which reflects both our short and long term objectives. Feedback since working with KOR from stakeholders locally, nationally and internationally has been very positive and our operational objectives have been achieved far more efficiently with very effective stakeholder engagement at all levels than would have otherwise been the case if we had not worked with KOR. The results of their work speak for themselves, including a more widely recognised organisation, the introduction of new business opportunities and partnerships and a third Queen’s Award for Enterprise in 2015. John Varley, Estates Director