Cornerstone is a not-for-profit housing association which provides homes for over 2000 people in 1300 properties in Exeter and the surrounding areas.
After reaching the half-way point of a £5 million restoration of old alms-houses for social housing for the over 60s, KOR worked with Cornerstone to organise and event to raise awareness of the project.
The event enabled the organisation to forge connections with key influencers and decision-makers in Exeter and Devon. Publicity generated around the event achieved extensive broadcast and print coverage, raising awareness of the properties available and prompting new enquiries.
KOR helped to organise and publicise an event in the grounds of the newly refurbished alms-houses by:
- Identifying key stakeholders and mapping audiences for invitation
- Organising at media call at the event
- Briefing members of staff on key messages before talking to the media
- 5 pieces of print coverage in key target press
- 50 people attended event – including local councillors, decision makers and influencers
- Featured on ITV Westcountry
People attended event
Pieces of print coverage in key target press