The Englefield Estate is a thriving community of farms, woodland, residential and commercial property in Berkshire and Hampshire.
The Estate’s communications aim is to raise its profile as a reputable, forward-thinking landowner, which has the long-term welfare of local communities, the environment and the rural economy very much at heart.
KOR Communications has developed a full communications strategy to support the delivery of the Estate’s vision, mission and vales, and is rolling out a programme of proactive communications with publics and stakeholders locally, regionally and nationally.
To raise the profile of Englefield and its activities to support the delivery of organisational ambitions to grow the business and launch new initiatives. This includes:
- Regular media releases to local, regional and sector press
- Features for regional and national publications
- Creating and managing content for the Englefield Estate website
- Media and stakeholder communications
- E-newsletters for internal and external audiences
- Production of a quarterly online magazine, ‘Estate Update’ (available to view below)
- Creation and management of social media profiles
During 2018, KOR Communications achieved:
- Over 60 pieces of coverage in key regional and national publications, including Newbury Weekly News, Berkshire Life, Exclusive Thames Valley, Get Reading, BBC Radio Berkshire, Reading Chronicle, Town & Country House and ITV news online.
- Estimated online coverage views of over 187k.
- Print circulation of over 900k.
- Over 500 likes on Facebook and over 250 followers on Twitter.
- Over 3.9k online page views on the Spring Estate Update.
- Recommissioned to continue working with the Englefield Estate into 2019.
Pieces of coverage
Est. online coverage views