Opened in 2015, Exeter Science Park is a centre of excellence for STEMM businesses, enabling fast growth through specialist support and opportunities for collaboration amongst like-minded businesses.
To support the Park’s vision and mission, KOR has planned and implemented a strategic communications campaign, aiming to enhance the reputation and raise awareness of the Park’s offering as a hub for science and technology businesses.
To promote Exeter Science Park as a centre of excellence for STEMM businesses, enabling fast growth through specialist support and opportunities for collaboration among like-minded and complimentary businesses.
KOR worked with Exeter Science Park Centre to develop a clear strategy and define key messages ahead of implementing a comprehensive communications plan which involves the following:
- Producing features and press releases suitable for local, regional and national press, including specialist sector publications
- Regular e-newsletters to key stakeholders
- Profiling new tenants within sector-specific press
- Delivering training courses to new tenants
- Organising press visits
- Producing engaging photography and video
- Organising events to showcase facilities
In 2017, the following was achieved:
- Over 100 pieces of coverage in key target publications
- 196K estimated online coverage views
- Print circulation of 1.28M
- Over 440K impressions on Twitter
- Over 60K impressions on LinkedIn
- Recommissioned to continue working with the Science Park into 2018
Exeter Science Park has been working with KOR in order to communicate with a wide range of targets at this early stage our development. They have consistently shown a very good understanding of the brief and been able to respond effectively whilst showing proactivity with new ideas and initiatives. Gerry Shattock, General Manager
Pieces of coverage