Opened in 2015, Exeter Science Park is a centre of excellence for STEMM businesses, enabling fast growth through specialist support and opportunities for collaboration amongst like-minded businesses.
To support the Park’s vision and mission, KOR has planned and continues to implement strategic communications activity, aiming to enhance the reputation and raise awareness of the Park’s offering as a hub for science and technology businesses.
To promote Exeter Science Park as a centre of excellence for STEMM businesses, enabling fast growth through specialist support and opportunities for collaboration among like-minded and complimentary businesses.
To grow the reputation of the Science Park further afield as a hub of expertise and a campus offering unrivalled opportunities for fast-growth STEMM businesses and entrepreneurs.
KOR worked with Exeter Science Park team to develop a clear strategy and define key messages ahead of implementing a comprehensive communications plan, which includes:
- Communications expertise
- Reputation management
- Editorial content
- Photography and video
- Social media content and management
- Website updates
- Event support
In 2018, the following was achieved:
- Over 100 pieces of coverage in key target publications
- 158K estimated online coverage views
- An improved social media presence (Twitter and LinkedIn), engaging with key accounts and reaching target audiences. An average of 13.66 engagements per tweet and 16 engagements per LinkedIn post, vast majority of which are positive.
- Recommissioned to continue working with the Science Park into 2019.
Exeter Science Park has been working with KOR in order to communicate with a wide range of targets at this early stage our development. They have consistently shown a very good understanding of the brief and been able to respond effectively whilst showing proactivity with new ideas and initiatives. Gerry Shattock, General Manager
Pieces of coverage