As specialists in heritage architecture, Johnathan Rhind Architects wanted to raise its profile within its areas of expertise and communicate key messages and business updates with stakeholders, clients and other key audiences.
During an initial programme of communications activity, KOR produced a high-performing e-newsletter, with an open rate 400% higher than industry average, as well as securing a number of pieces of coverage, including a double-page spread in the Financial Times.
Jonathan Rhind Architects’ team of experienced heritage architects has been operating across the South West from offices in Devon and Somerset for over 30 years. Their work includes renovation of private homes, National Trust properties, historic churches and innovative design for challenging new build projects.
- Highlight corporate achievements in regional and trade press
- Focus on the specialist knowledge of individual team members to promote the business
- Raise the company’s profile through effective use of social media
- Accurately represent technical details of projects through rewrite of website content
- Create and populate an e-newsletter template to communicate with existing stakeholders
In 2017, KOR worked with Jonathan Rhind Architects to achieve:
- 53.8% open rate on their annual newsletter, compared to an industry average of 16.8%
- 77.5% organic growth in Twitter followers
- Over 170K Twitter impressions
- Coverage in key target publications, including Devon Life, North Devon Journal and Country Homes & Interiors
- Estimated coverage views online of 6.9K
- Print circulation of 436K
Organic growth on Twitter
Open rate on newsletter