Construction company, Kier was a lead partner in a campaign to recruit more people into the industry, in particular young people, women, unemployed and those returning to work.
With funding secured by South Devon College, and alongside BAM, Linden and Galliford Try, KOR worked with Kier to create the Step In Step Up campaign, which achieved broadcast and print coverage with an estimated 1 million views and 36,000 listeners per week.
- To produce a compelling story around the wide variety of exciting jobs available in a sector that it seeing huge growth in the South West. By providing strong human interest stories and some extraordinary facts and figures, our press release would grab the interest of news and business editors
- To organise a launch event at the site of the region’s tallest building – being built by Kier
- To provide photography
- To record audio interviews for use on local radio
- 12 pieces of coverage in local and regional media – including the Western Morning News, Plymouth Herald, BBC Spotlight, ITV West and Westcountry, BBC Radio Devon and Radio Plymouth
- 4K coverage views
- Online readership of 1.47million
- 30 social media shares
- 120 YouTube views
- 1 million viewers/week
- 36K listeners/week